Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meat, 2 veggies, and cheese



Look very closly at the serving size to the right. This is a dish I use for my son's school lunch and would be a great serving size dish for those of you trying to lose weight.

  • 1/2 cup - use fresh or canned salmon mixed with garlic mayo and lemon
  • tomato slices
  • organic cheese stick
  • handful of steamed carrots

*You will notice that I use a lot of cheese in my son's meals. many of you know that I personally comsume cheese as I am lactose intolerant to some degree and wish not to create cellulite from the undigestion of this product. I give to my son for him to get calcium in his diet as I am sure he would not eat all the calcium rich veggies needed to give him the recommended daily intake of calcium. after all - he's only three. He eats healthier than any other 3 year old I know and certainly better than i ate growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment