Monday, January 11, 2010

bikini pics of Tonya aren"t for the faint....

 I put our client's success pictures in our marketing materials to inspire & motivate others in leading a healthy lifestyle.
 Because of this I believe my own success story might motivate others as well.
VIEWER DESCRETION WARNING !!! 
BELOW IS A PICTURE OF A PREGNANT WOMAN IN A BIKINI and not for the faint of heart....

39 weeks pregnant - weight gain 35 lbs, waist 41.25 inches

11 days post (deliving a 10 pound baby 1 week early),  lost 25 lbs, waist 30 inches
WHO ELSE WANTS TO LEARN THE SCIENCE TO GETTING OR KEEPING OFF WEIGHT? CALL US AT 901-523-2328 & LET US APPLY THE SCIENCE TO YOUR BODY.


I am happy to report that Oliver is now 16 days old as of this post and doing great. I am doing great as well and happy to report that I went swimming yesterday and was finally able to do some sprints and flip turns since I don't have the big belly anymore.


1 comment:

  1. I've shared your pics with a bunch of folks, all say you look great and would love to know your secret.

    ReplyDelete